Since I get to go to Buffalo every weekend - buying clothes in Canada is just never the same anymore - everything is so expensive - even at Winners! But I did see the cutest pair of sandals on sale!
Its like wearing jewellery on your feet! I know that their brand has always been pricey so I was super excited when they end up costing under $100! I end up walking out with a pair of Palm East by Beverly Feldman (but instead of a black trim, mine is pink) for the grand total of $77 - but since I had a gift card - I only paid $25! YAY!
What is so neat is the bottom of the shoe - it said "Too much is never enough." Soooo true! LOL!
I have my eye on a Juicy Couture Betsey bag - If I win it I will post! LOL
1 comments:
Very pretty shoes!! Well done on the purchase!
=)
Post a Comment