Sunday, December 28, 2008

My end of year purchases! ~


I wasn't among the fanatic crazy people who got up early for the Boxing Day sales- I just couldnt be bothered. Every year I always wait for a few days later! first day is just way too hectic plus I didn't have anything I really "needed" to buy! So my shopping began on 28 Dec concluding 29 Dec! hehehe!

Purchase (1)
Dreamweaver Vintage Rose Clutch

Oooo... I wasn't even looking for a clutch..but when I saw this in Witchery it looked absolutely divine. So cute! Its big enough to fit all my necessities! ( It also came in black) but I thought nah the pink is more cute! It was on sale for $69.95! I had to get it - plus its leather & comes with a detachable shoulder strap! Definite investment item!

Purchase (2)
Cream Silk Star Print Dress
Hmm I duno... I just wandered into Country Road ( coz I got a post card in the mail saying extra 25% off sale item) and I was like hmm ok see see if anything interesting! Sure enough the only think I really liked was this cute summery dress with stars all over it! There was only Size 6 and 12 left. I didnt think I'd fit into a Size 6 but sure enough it was a perfect fit! I didn't really need another dress since I'd recently bought 2 already but I thought, wot the heck, I have a few more wedding's coming up anyways - could be a back up item! It's a nice style coz it hides my belly! haha! ( hehehe in the end I wore it on NYE! ^__^)

Purchase (3)
Light Grey Pleat Top
Found this really cute top in Cue! It was a bit expensive even after 50% off sale to $59.50! But it was such a perfect fit and the cut is so nice - plus I dun have anything like this in my wardrobe. Style can dress up with nice skirt or work pants or just casual skinny jeans ( sigh WHEN I can fit into my skinny jeans? Put on so much weight over the past couple of months lol). Anyways I bought it ! Top looks better on person than on a hanger dun u rekon? lol!





And thats all I bought for the whole of December for myself! Been really good gal ! Hehehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the CUE top most!!

Wen@Taiwan on 2:32 AM said...

i like the cue top as well, the cluth looks really cute~

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada