Monday, January 19, 2009

Very grey at Square 1


Went to Sq 1 to catch up w/ my UW roomies. We had lunch at Moxie! Yup, I had a bellini w/ a greek wrap hehe :) Afterwards we walked around... the mall is HUGE. It has prob. been through some renovations but I can't remember cuz it's been too long lmao It's about 30 mins or so from where I live and the last time I went there was 2003 or so.

Should def come back....Tristan was having a HUGE sale..nearly everything was 50% off !!! I purchased a fitted grey turtleneck sweater, thinking it was 24.99...but it was really 12.99 !!!!! Also bought grey dress pants for ....$15.99 !!!! Original price $95 hahaah too cooool :)

We were helping M look for black heels & black boots. Her budget for boots was around $130. The funniest thing... us roomies & M's cousin bought boots at Costa Blanca accessories store. Who knew there was a accessories store now?! We bought the same style but in diff colors. M bought black AND grey (under her budget for boots! yeaaa), G bought brown (very pretty on her!) & I bought grey! $42.50 (original 85) haha...

I went back to Tristans today and bought casual grey pants ($20, original $80)... damn what's wrong w/ me? It's pure grey for all these purchases... Anyhow Yorkdale & Promenade RAN OUT of the $15.99 dress pants and I remember Sq 1 had a ton! So...I guess if the malls in the heart of GTA run out of things u want... go to Mississauga lol

Oh yeah.. also got a black sweater vest at Ricki's for $9.99 and 2 pairs (black & brown) of tights for 14.99.

0 comments:

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada