Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fashionista - Skinny Jeans




One of my main wishlist was to purchase a pair of skinny jeans ! I had been wanting one for like over a year, but juz couldnt justify in purchasing a nice pair ( my dream pair are the Bettino Liano jeans- that costs A$200) ! *sigh* I see all these young teenage girlz wearing BL Jeans and Im thinking..how the F can they afford ???

So anyways..on one rare day when I was even thinking of shopping, I saw a sign outside GASP a SALE sign!! lmao..I soo love that word SALE ! $50 off all jeans!

I wasnt gonna go in, but I thought OMG..wot the heck, Im there anyways..wots the harm in going in and looking rite?
So went in...and looked thru the huge range of skinny jeans ( in soo many colours) and yes..I bought a pair... for $100 ! Yep...I finally did it...but u know wot? I didnt buy juz 1 pair...I ended up getting 2 pairs of skinny jeans ! Plz plz...dun yell at me or anything...it was juz one of those days im having ! *sigh*

So who was the culprit that bought the Skinny Jeans in fashion? Miranda Hobes ! TOTALLY ! ~
When I first watched that episode last year, I was like..OMG....crazy ~
Hehehhe....anyways im happy with my purchase..the pair u see in the pix- is kinda like the BL Jeans !! So thats great ! ^^

- Fashionista

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could've gotten your fav pair by Bettino Liano lol damn but its ok this one looks good ^^

Confessions of ShopaholicS on 9:41 PM said...

Fashionista: true...but hey..I got 2 pairs of Gasp Jeans...compared to 1 pair of Bettino Liano. I dun think I would ever have the nerve to pay $200 bucks for 1 pair of jeans...unless BL got huge SALE !!!

Hamed on 8:43 PM said...

you have a creative blog.I will keep eye on it .Good luck

Anonymous said...

Fashionista: Thanks Hamed !!! ^^

Confessions of ShopaholicS on 4:31 AM said...

Thanks Hamed !! ^^

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada