Monday, September 26, 2005

Missologist - Calling LV



I called Holt Renfrew's at Yorkdale enquiring the price of 2 LV bags (Speedy 25 and 30 - same bag diff size). 1st time I was cut off (my exact reaction: WTF?!), 2nd time no one bothered to pick up ...it kept ringing & ringing (do they want business?). So I gave up, looked in my LV bible (catalogue) for another extension. I picked up the phone and realized someone was on the line, thinking perhaps I was put on hold earlier? It didn't occur to me at the time someone was calling IN & that I picked up before it rang.

Me: "Hi....is this the Louis Vuitton dept. at Holt Renfrew?". Whoever calling in was so confused said "huh???". "ohh...I think I've got the wrong number!" *click!

BTW, I think the caller was BOBBY ACKBARALI....(*dashes into my hermit hole) I designed his webpage. What's wrong w/ me lol

Anyhow, I called the LV in dt Toronto but the store was closed for the day. I tried Yorkdale one more time & finally got through! Got my prices & the staff was able to give me the price in less than a second....they really know their stuff ^^


- Missolgoist

0 comments:

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada