Saturday, October 1, 2005

Missologist - Impulse?



My bf was sick so I couldn't see him :(. So what did I do? I went to the mall for 30 mins & had to buy a pair of pewter leather heels from NW. They were the most comfortable heels I've ever purchased & I have no regrets even though I paid full price along w/ tax (effing tax!)...at least my feet will look nice at MCT this yr ^^

Also bought the Olay body lotion called Quench. It works like wonders & I woke up feeling finally a lotion that doesn't dry up & its non-itchy!! Rating 4.5 / 5 so far

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fashionista-LMAO...ur bf is sick and u went shopping for urself? Wahahha..that's soo hilarious !! Woohooo..Pewter is a nice colour !! OMG.i cant believe u paid full price..couldnt u WAIT till the SALE?? aiiikkks...!!!
LOL..u sound like ur doing an OLAY Commerical...! :P

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada