
Today was the unveiling for Ramona Amiri, Miss World Canada 2005!!! She'll be leaving on the 9th to Sanya ...well HK really. The wardrobe is amazinggggggggggg. I can't reveal n e thing in case her competitors, spies, etc. read this but shucks she's going to knock 'em dead thanks to Bobby & Sally :) When she wins on Dec 10, I can also say.....I touched Miss World's evening gown!! Bobby asked me which piece was my favourite....and I just couldn't choose! It was like seeing a million clones of my bf....same personality, same everything!
Went shopping a few days ago w/ my bf for Samaritan's purse. It's where u fill up a shoe box full of goodies (toys, hygiene items, school supplies, etc.) drop it off at a local center, where it'll be shipped off to children who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love. So we went to the $ dollar which was perfect for this project & ended up making 3 shoeboxes for 1 girl (10-14 yrs), 2 boys (2-4 yrs & 5-9 yrs). It just felt good making these boxes knowing it will touch a child in a positive way & giving them hope & joy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment