Thursday, November 17, 2005

Glides on like silk - By Terry




Here is my virgin entry ..... very glad to be here!

I don't think I've told you girls, but lately I took make up classes from my friend Caroline who's a professional in the field (ex Shu Uemura training mgr). I've never really been into make up ... but after the lessons ... I've taken a whole new perspective!

During the classes, naturally Caroline gives us tips on her fave brands, etc. She raves and raves about 'By Terry' - a french brand ... coincidentally my fnd went to France, so I put in an order (b/c the line isn't sold in HK anymore). These were my 'wins' (recommended by Caroline):


  1. Colour Skin Enhancer: star product of the line, modern and reassuring radiance enhancer, an extraordinary formula that captures light and revives a healthy glow. (C:used as a make up base)
  2. Starlight Spicy Pearl: A very fine powder formula rich in micro particles of mother-of-pearl. (C: used as a highlight, on bones or eyeshadow. Took my breath away when I tried it - so smooth, glided on like silk. Simply beautiful. Yes expensive but will last for years)
  3. Blackstar: new generation of “black color” pigments with magnetite reflects. This art of make-up is inspired by oriental make-up tradition, mysterious women whose penetrating eyes express the full gamut of emotion from seduction to a tempestuous fury…(c: use as eyeliner or eyeshadow. Gorgeous ... very very sexy, photo from site top left)

The website's: http://www.byterry.com/en/index.php

Best to wait til a fnd goes to Europe ... as it is quite pricey so it helps with tax return! Other recommendations are Terry's Foundation and eyeshadow - but quite hard to pick if you're not there in person.

0 comments:

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada