
Early bday present
I know .. it's not even March yet ... but i gave myself an excuse to buy a necklace that I consider quite pricey given it's really only a piece of fashion jewellery. I went to buy my best friend a birthday present on the weekend from a little shop in Causeway Bay that my colleagues and I go to quite a bit (we never leave empty handed) ... and this caught my eye ...
It was the 1st thing that I saw in the shop ... and after trying it on ... i decided it's the start to my outfit formulation for my bday. It's a piece from France according to the shop owner .. retailed HK$720, and she sold it to me for $640 ...
2 comments:
nice necklace!! dun worry about the price this will last for a long time ;) plus its for ur bday!!!
i forgot to add....its freaking pretttyyy ^^
Post a Comment