Saturday, May 13, 2006

Straighten, Curl, Flick, & Wave!



Last week, I bought a professional straightening iron for my hair! The pro is its ceramic (better for ur hair), you can straighten, curl, flip, & it heats in 6 secs!! (i'm not kidding i almost burned my hand cuz I didnt' believe it). The con.....it cost me $119.

About a month ago, I'd gone to Walmart to purchase a straightener. I got greedy & decided to go for a 4 in 1! Boy ...I could've used the $10 for more Timmy's Iced caps...but I digress. There's a reason why it was on sale (from $15, down to $10!!) .....IT TOOK FOREVER to heat up! I waited 10 mins & it still had no effect on my hair. So lesson learned. Never buy cheap items esp. things u want to use for many yrs! And I guess since its out in the open....no one wants my walmart straightener for free? :) lol

1 comments:

L A R R Y on 10:22 AM said...

organize a garage sale with a few friends, and you'll be amazed at what people buy!
(make sure you keep everything neat in a box and that'll do the trick! ;)

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada