Sunday, September 3, 2006

Hong Kong - The Shopping Paradise


Hong Kong...definitely THE ULTIMATE shopping paradise.... I have been back for 2 weeks....been busy seeing relatives....going out dinners w/ them....getting stuff ready for school... finally i have settled down and have my own "home".... for those who don't know I am officially back as a student....am actually regretting to pick HK to continue my studies coz I miss ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS @ Toronto and there are just too many attractions... BUT.... I had been controlling myself quite well even though there were CRAZY SUMMER SALESSSSSSS when I arrived....

For this summer I have been crazy about the color ORANGE and also i want to get a pair of puma....well i got them all in one hahahaha... thanx to Larry...i got 15% off as an VIP and bought this pair of golden orange puma @ TST SOGO..... it's lovely....and it will probably be my all time fav. shoes for a long time...hahha....but that's not all....while i was waiting for the store to get me a new pair...i spot a white puma wallet...when i touched it's soooooooooooo soft....felt like a pillow.....but the only problem is the color....too easy to get dirty but who cares....haha..... shoe + wallet + discount = $508 HKD (~$72CAD)



That's basically my biggest purchase so far in HK....after that I have been staying in residence and getting ready for school (boring stuff) until today I can't stand it anymore....I went to UNI QLO which is a store located @ TST Miramar Shopping Centre....I bought 2 shirt each only cost $38 HKD (~$5.5 CAD) I am so glad that I am able to fit in their L size shirt...i was so afraid that i would not be able to fit in any of those....coz they do look like a M size even though they mark it as L ..... but still....I am waiting for their winter sale!!

Also knowing that school starts soon...i have to get some stationary...and so i shop @ Muji which is a quite expensive store to get stationary hahaha but honestly I am so homesick that i need something to cheer myself a lil bit....I bought the all time ultimate cheating pencil case haha still remembered back in high school we would borrow and circulate this pencil case for cheating purposes haha b'coz it's made of metal and u can just write whatever you need on the pencil case for the exam!! It cost me $68 HKD (~10CAD) and I also bought other stuff like ruler, eraser, agenda, pencil, etc etc.... total damage just for stationary $200 HKD (~$28.50CAD)

3 comments:

RanaLC on 5:35 PM said...

OMG WHAT STEALS!! and very kick arse pumas. i KNEW that pencil case looked familiar! toooo funny ;)
ps u forgot to write about the B6 jk

big eye gal on 10:44 PM said...

errrrrr......i don't wanna remind myself about any b6 stories here... already surrounded by them everyday~~ i just hope whoever sharing my washroom is not b6... sigh.....

L A R R Y on 6:36 PM said...

cheers to all the shopping!
gotta love the stores from japan!

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada