Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend in Buffalo




Went to Buffalo on the weekend to visit my bf! I was able to take Friday off work (hehe) & left Toronto around 10am & got there around 12pm. The funniest thing happened as I was going through inspection cuz the guy asked me the usual questions & "What are u bringing in with you?". To which I responded "They're all for my bf ...a lamp, some pot, slippers, and some shelves from ikea". "Excuse me? Did you say some pot?". And here I was going holy shit ...just the right thing to say at customs right? haha! What I meant was...a cooking pot that Simon's mom asked me to bring in. I had no idea what kinda pot it was..it looked weird (yes I dun cook) so I said "some pot" lol TOO funny!

Anyhow, I headed straight for the UPS Store to pick up $10's mail :) She recently bought a reallyyyy nice smelling Juicy bag on Ebay ;) Maybe she'll write about it later! After that, I hit the Walden Galleria mall, where I purchased 2 tops (one black & another grey) from The Limited (I love that store....& I also love EXPRESS) = $40, 1 brown top from Old Navy = $20, & some stuff from Seacret Spa! Seacret Nail & Body Care Kit & Salt Scrub ($20 only!! and its huge! original price is approx. $50) & a free bar of Mud soap (I know why it's free...it suxed & made my face semi dry) = $50 ! The next day, I got a XOXO bag from Macy's = $35. Speaking of which...I love shopping in Buffalo. Hardly any tax & all the items are such knockouts! Esp. the shoes at Macy's! Gosh I could stay there all day....but no ^^ I steered away as soon as I saw a pair of grey leather round toe BCBG shoes...on sale for $60 w/ 35% off if u have the Macy's card(!!)

I'm so glad I bought the Seacret Spa stuff cuz my hands have never been this soft....& the salt scrub didn't leave what looks like dirt marks in the tub like the one I got from H2O. I think that one is made of oil or smth though it did have a nice aroma. :) Anyhow..also love the body lotion that came w/ the nail kit. It's Cucumber & Melon!!! Yum

Looking fwd to another weekend in Buff ;) Next time...I'm not bringing any pot....s ;)

0 comments:

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada