
Went to the sample sale at Spadina/Adelaide & Richmond with pal Suz after work. We would've arrived sooner had it not been the damn traffic jam at 404/Don Mills area. So we detoured & went dt using Bayview. It was FREEEEZING cold. But that's k. All was forgotten as soon as we were inside the building. 2 floors worth of clothes & accessories!!!
At first...things seemed a bit pricy. But if you really look you just might jsut find smth in your size & price range! There were 2 designers that really caught my eye. Arthur Mendonca & Joeffer Caoc. I just love their style! Nearly bought a purple wool coat, turquoise, navy coat from Arthur M. Unfortunately they didn't have my size! :( I loved everything in the racks though.
Anyhow I ended up buying a $35 tan pencil slim skirt from Joeffer Caoc in a size 6 (2006 spring collection)! OMG A reg size and it was available? Too good to be true! It fit even better than the black pencil slim skirt I bought from BCBG at Yorkdale and that was $130 @@. Also bought a cami & shorts from Honeydew in green/seal grey for $16. What a 'productive' day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment