December should be dubbed the evil month for shopaholics!! I spent so much....What the hell did I buy? well.........I remember shopping w/ my pal tgigiy on weekend. She snagged a few items & took me to Danier Leather. I never go to that store because frankly...I can't exactly afford everthing in there ^^ But fark I fell for this Navajo colored coat i tried on....a fox collar coat (original $449, sale 299). The fur trim is removable!
Also ordered a Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook (too painful for words....but I was able to get $100 off phew.
My bf got me 'fark me boots' as he's called them. He doesn't like me in 'em but he knew I liked it and bought them for me at Browns. They're black suede wedge heels. $79 !! He also got me a beautiful white sweater from Benneton....wearing that when its my bday ^^
We went to Fort Lauderdale, FL for the holidays. Honestly didn't do much there except go to 2 beaches, tan, and shop at the world's largest outlet mall! Any brand you want....they've got! They even had a Saks outlet.....Nordstrom outlet...Juicy Couture...Cole Hann...sheeeez! Got 2 sweaters (black & olive) from J Crew for $20 each (original 60), brown suede open toe Steve Madden heels for $34 (original around 84 ish), rose roundneck sweater at Benneton for 25 (original was 50 ish), Brown suede Coach bag for $135 (original 350 ish), Reebok runners for $36 (originally $79)! All shopped out....no spare change for January......BIG SIGH :(
Monday, January 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like hell lot fun as well as goodies to me!
Happy Holidays!
Anne
Post a Comment