Thursday, January 4, 2007
New Year-New Bag!
Posted by
Confessions of ShopaholicS
at Thursday, January 04, 2007
I had been looking for a new handbag for many months not. But nothing ever caught my eye. Today I was on my lunch break, walking to the post office to send some stuff-when of course the Sale sign yet again catches my eye at Nine West. I went in, and out I came with this Gunmetal Ruffle Bag for $AUD 69.00. I was actually in the store for quite sometime deciding between black, white or gunmetal! But decided on this colour coz its unique! ^__^. Yay, its the new year & I have a new bag to use! Wohooo!! Exciting! ~ Hmmm....Im still keeping my eyes open for more cool bags! Love Handbags !! hehehehe..I dont think I can live without them! Wahhaha I cant believe i said that! ! hehehe....! =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pretty bag!!!! imho...no brainer for the color! this one is awesome!!! :) black would've been boring..white would get dirty...
THANK YOU ! Hahahhah....yay! ~whoohoo...
Post a Comment