Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gearing up for Summer



It seems floral pattern prints are in this Summer! And for some reason this cute cotton dress caught my eye! Its nothing special, very simple but I like it.I can wear it with my black 3/4 leggings and some flats - even if its just a weekend out for lunch or something ! casual, yet nice!
Purchase from Primark, £9.00!
 


I've always wanted a white linen shirt and the bonus with this one is that it came with a cool belt too! Price: £8.00 from Primark! This awesome item will go in my suitcase to Marrakech! Drats I think I need a sun hat!! 
 

This waistcoat is soo cute! I bought this online at Dorothy Perkins! Bargain! I can wear it casually with a white t-shirt + skinny jeans and eithe flats or heels! Hehehe!!

3 comments:

Wen@Taiwan on 11:00 PM said...

nice purchases!!! where u find all these bargin!!! looking forward to your photos~~~

Confessions of ShopaholicS on 7:02 PM said...

Haahha! Primark is an awesome place to find good deals! U should come to London for a visit! ^__^

Fionna on 10:59 AM said...

Yes, you always get to find good bargains, this is something i'm not good at thus, I don't buy too many things!

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada