I received an email from ASOS stating their Summer Sales have commenced! Naturally I jumped online and spent agessssssssssss looking through their website ( www.asos.com)!!
I love their website - its soo handy - can zoom in on clothing and also view the catwalk and see the model wear the item! Plus the fashion is the latest ever and whats good is that its not expensive at all ( compared to Australia!).
Finally I settled on 2 items ( other stuff I liked didnt have my size..sob sob!)
I love their website - its soo handy - can zoom in on clothing and also view the catwalk and see the model wear the item! Plus the fashion is the latest ever and whats good is that its not expensive at all ( compared to Australia!).
Finally I settled on 2 items ( other stuff I liked didnt have my size..sob sob!)
This 2 peice dress is pretty - I can definitely wear this to work! ^__^

I mulled over this beautiful Grecian twist bandeau Jumpsuit for ages because I liked both colours! In the end I settled with the grey!! I know black is a classic colour but I think the style stands out more in grey! ^__^

1 comments:
both are so nice! would look really sexy for work the first one! love the 2nd one specially the shoulder part! show pix when u wore it! ^__^
Post a Comment