Sunday, July 11, 2010

Soooo Victoria Beckham!


As u know..its the Summer Sales and today was around Oxford Street area after having a lovely Sunday Lunch at Gordon Ramsey resturant.. I decided to make most of the beautiful weather and go window shopping. I ended up buying a dress at French Connection or better know as FCUK!

The dress was half price! £50 ( 1/2 price) =AUD$89

I dont own anything like this and seriously resembles something that Victoria Beckham would wear!
It looks better on person than on hanger!!


The back of the dress - has a double split. Instead of single slit at bottom middle of the dress..there is one on each side....Im sure u would have seen work skirts with that style..its quite cute!

So far this is my most expensive item of clothing I've purchased while in London! LMAO!

The dress is 35% wool and today its 28 degrees! Argh so hot! Can u see in the foto Im like sweating? lol!!

2 comments:

Fionna said...

Def liooking like VB! Lol, pair it with the killer/ridic heels and you are IT! :) That dress looks fantastic on ya! something that can be worn for work too definitely.

Wen@Taiwan on 9:40 PM said...

very nice dress! love it, could also add some long white/silver/shinny necklace for decoration!

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada