Last week, I went to Yorkdale & returned a top I previously bought from Smart Set. Tops from that store usually don't last too long, especially after a few washes. Although I loved it, I regretably had to part with it.
Fairweather was having a sale in the store & I went to check it out. As some of us fashion freaks know, designer Issac Mizrahi (who's appeared in Apprentice & oscar pre-shows, etc.) teamed up w/ Fairweather to create an exclusive spring 2006 collection. Some of the collection is beautiful...especially online. HOWEVER, seeing it in person was a different story! The material will be the end of it...no matter how wonderful the designs are. It was a bit too 'made in china'.
I did manage to buy a pair of brown shorts from the Mizrahi line for 14.99 !! 50% off :)Hoping to pair it w/ my heels when it gets hotter this summer...
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment