| You are Slinky Heels! |
![]() You're an uptown, well put together woman But you're not too uptight to enjoy a hot club You're always the best dressed chick in the room And you'll only settle for the best in men |
Wow I'm such a bitch lol
erghh...who said we're shopaholics? LOL !! We just love shopping, especially for bargains! Here we share with u our special purchases! Enjoy!
| You are Slinky Heels! |
![]() You're an uptown, well put together woman But you're not too uptight to enjoy a hot club You're always the best dressed chick in the room And you'll only settle for the best in men |
Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
3 comments:
***You are Barefoot!***
You're a total free spirit, go with the flow girl
You can't be restricted by shoes for very long
And unsuprisingly, the same goes for men
Your match is out there - and he's as carefree as you are
what?? i m barefoot?? well my shoe size is a lil big but i still want my heels wahhahaha
SOUNDS GOOD ! LOL !!
You are Slinky Heels!
You're an uptown, well put together woman
But you're not too uptight to enjoy a hot club
You're always the best dressed chick in the room
And you'll only settle for the best in men
Lol I can totally picture you in slinky heels tho! But me?!?!
You Are Big Black Boots!
You can be best described as: attitude You've got lots of it - and you love to give it. A guy has to be pretty gusty to hit on you
But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little
I switched like all the answers and I keep getting boots.. so I guess I am boots.. lol
Post a Comment