Saturday, June 10, 2006

What handbag are you?


You Are a Hype White Leather Shoulder Bag

You've got that whole retro-chic, girly thing going on
It's like you're right out of Breakfast at Tiffany's
You long for the days when all girls wore dresses and had pretty purses
But for now, you'll settle for being the foxiest girl in town


Ok I cheated lol First I was a BCBG Black Leather Clutch then I switched one answer (If I were in NYC & some dude stole my purse: I changed from running after him to screaming "my purse"). If that really happened, I would still run after him. 4 inch heels and all!

3 comments:

big eye gal on 9:59 PM said...

***You Are a Dolce & Gabbana Blue Leather Hobo Bag***


Whew! This bag is barely big enough to hold your credit cards.
You're a fashionista, who loves buying the latest trends
In fact, as cute as this bag is - it will barely last you a week
Then it's on to the next cute bag you see, at 19% APR!

Confessions of ShopaholicS on 12:51 AM said...

ehhh??? LOL !!!!!

You Are a Classic Gucci Bag

You've got style mastered - because you stick with what works
Like this Gucci Bag, you prefer classic items that stand the test of time
You're also a bit of a practical girl, who prefers function over fluff
You prefer a big bag, so that you can have your stuff with you at all times

$10 on 11:05 PM said...

Lol.. too tacky for my taste.. but the description fits...

You Are A Moschino Heart Bag

You're a whimsical, romantic girl with a good dose of funky. You've are always in the middle of some adventure, planned or not. Style is something you mastered early on - and you're envied for it
When it comes to you, you're one of a kind... with many imitators

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada