Anyways my first purchase when I arrived back was a pair of cute pink heels from ZU outlet on Bridge Rd! Uhuh...they have an outlet now can u believe it? I didnt even know, and I wasnt planning to buy anything but heloooo...I saw a huge arse sign saying 75% off ! Even if I was blind, I woulda seen it ! LOL! I bought this for only A$25.00 bucks! hehhe awesome ehhh? OMG can't wait to wear them!
On another day, when I was out shopping with my mum and aunty at BrandSmart in Nunawading found this for A$15.00 ! But it was in a section buy 2 for $30 bucks! So mum bought a pair of pants so we could get the deal ! OMG, so kewls eehhh? Yep, I got myself a TEAL Velvet Jacket!! What a bargain!! Im soo excited-it fits perfectly and its such a nice colour too!! hehehe
0 comments:
Post a Comment