
I went to Bayview Village today to window shop for a pair of heels, b-day card for my bf, & ingredients for a Magnolia Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake.
Sadly, I was only successful w/ the latter two! My beautiful NW Haellei's....I'd actually seen them at the Pittsburgh airport shops the week b4. Funny, my bf & I were walking towards gates (sooo longgg) & saw a NW advertisement. I was all goo-goo eyed while he was preparing for the worst. When we got to the directory, we found out THERE REALLY WAS A NINE WEST STORE AT THE AIRPORT!!! His reaction? "Shit! They really have one?!" LOL Anyhow, to make a long story short I was slightly guilt tripped & was reminded why I don't need another pair of shoes & the importance for saving up! But I saw the NW sneakers that I'd almost purchased in NYC (it was late & they closed !) & a pair of turquoise heels (Haellei's!). They didnt have NW sneakers in my size & color n e more as the bitch lady before me (trust me she is...she made her handicapped mother & special service lady wait for her & the plane was about to take off! ) purchased the last pair! She didn't even look like the walking/exercising type! Oh well...neither was I LOL Fashionista is right! These shoes are just not meant for me....they're also not available in Canada anymore! But the Haelli's! They're the slickest heels ever! And everything is cheaper in the states! It was only $79...
So here I was all happy & arrived at Bayview Village, only to find out my Haellei's AREN'T available in Canada! OMFG! This is so not happening to me! They had a ton of turquoise shoes & none of the ones I want! Now the only way I can get the shoes is if I drive 2 hrs to the outlets in Buffalo. Umm..is it even worth the trip? Prob. not :( Bye bye Haelli!
Afternoon...
Today I bought a durian cuz I had to take a pic of it for work... I had no idea how expensive they are...supposedly the 'king of fruit'. The freaking thing cost me $19.95 !!! At first I thought the cashier made a mistake cuz .. who'd think one piece of fruit, half the size of a watermelon would cost that much?! Anyhow, it was $5.99 per lb! I didn't see that....lmao Who the hell eats durian n e waz?
0 comments:
Post a Comment