Thursday, April 20, 2006

A little Ebay



I've been thinking about buying a beauty case/box to put all my makeup in. Atm, they're just everywhere in my room..and when I say everywhere....it is EVERYWHERE (Ask Fashionista & Big Eye Girl!) ^^.

I wanted to get an aluminum beauty case at Sephora but it's over $100 in Canada (farking tax)! So wonders of wonder...I looked around on Ebay & found one for $24 USD ^^ After shipping, the total cost was $59.95 USD/$68 CAD.

The box arrived today & I'm happy with it except the Sephora box is much more attractive :) However...what a bargain!

Let's do a little comparison

PRICE
Mac Makeup $255.00 usd
Sephora $99.00 usd
Ebay $59.95

SIZE
Mac Makeup 11.5" x 7.8" x 9.0"
Sephora 13" x 8.5" x 8.5"
Ebay 14.5" x 9.5" x 11.5"


TRAYS
Mac Makeup 3
Sephora 4
Ebay 4

COLOR
Mac Makeup Black
Sephora Silver
Ebay Silver


ATTRACTIVENESS (RANK)
Mac Makeup
2

Sephora 1
Ebay 3
All come snap locks, keys, detachable shoulder strap. Things are actually easier to find when ur.............organized lmao !!

0 comments:

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada