Sunday, April 23, 2006

What a week...



I went to Fairview w/ my bf on Thursdays as he was looking for a pair of summer pants. He finally found a beige pair at Tommy HIlfiger's (hmm the racist designer who doesn't like minorities) as they were closing! Funniest thing was when he was trying them on in the change room, he came out & started to do a model walk for fun (hand on hip, t-stand & all) !! It was hilarious as the sales girl came in right when he struck his pose LMAO!! His damage on the purchase? Approx $80.

My 'damage' for the day was at Mexx, where I found a light yellow knit (meant to be worn w/ a cami underneath). Original price $89...It was on sale for $69 & $58 before they jacked it down to...$29.99!! :)

On Sat, I went w/ Big Eye Gal & Fifi to First Markham Place, where we raided Urban Planet (originally Club Monaco outlet until they closed down). I'll leave Big Eye Gal to talk about her purchases :) But I bought ....

Dangly Earrings
Original Price $6.50,
Sale Price $3.25

White Turtleneck Tank
Original Price $19.99, Sale Price $15.99

LONG Black Tee
Original Price $9.99, Sale Price $ 7.99


Denim Jeans (2 pairs diff style)
Original Price $19.99, Sale Price $15.99
Original Price $29.99, Sae Price $23.99


Turquoise hood
Original Price $19.99,
Sale Price $9.99


Maybe I should've bought the tee they had there....."Stressed out from shopping!" LOL

1 comments:

Confessions of ShopaholicS on 10:14 PM said...

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! u got great bargains !! WEll done !!!Thats fabulous purchases !! hehehe...

 

Confessions of Shopaholics Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada